Operation and modalities
Operation and procedures for purchasing En-Primeur wines
1) Why buy En-Primeurs Wines ?
We have been selling En-Primeur wines since 1999. This system allows you to acquire wines from the greatest estates in Bordeaux and Burgundy on an exclusive basis. You can thus be sure, as soon as your order has been confirmed, to buy wines that you cannot find or that are more expensive when they are marketed two years later.
2) PricesEn-Primeur prices are 90% of the lowest prices on the market for the entire duration of the marketing of a Château in a given vintage. This rule is all the more valid for great vintages.
3) PaymentYou pay today the amount before tax, and in two years time, before delivery, you will receive a final receipt to pay the 20% VAT and transport. For your purchases of en-primeur wines, you have the possibility to ask for a bank guarantee. This option is subject to a 35 euro handling fee for all your purchases of the same vintage, plus 1.80 % commission on the amount of your purchase excluding taxes. We work with the Compagnie Européenne de Garanties et Caution.
4) Means of paymentYour order is taken into account upon receiving your payment. You pay : – by credit card American Express, Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard in secure payment (SSL). – by check, payable to Chateau Internet at the following address: Chateau Internet, 3 rue Bernin, 33350 RUCH France. – by transfer, our bank details are communicated to you with the order form. – by phone at +33 184.108.40.206.36 from abroad.
5) The transport
We make a single delivery for the totality of your primeurs in the same vintage. You pay once the transport, that is to say : Approximately 26 Euros for France and about 39 Euros for foreign EEC countries. We charge a supplement equal to 0.5% of the pre-tax value of the wines for transport insurance.
6) Certificate of ownershipAs soon as your order is validated, we will send you a certificate of ownership by e-mail.
7) Special FormatsThe purchase in Magnum, Double Magnum, Jeroboam, … is possible until the end of the year, when we validate our packaging with the estate. The supplement is 2 euros per magnum. For the purchase in wooden cases of 6 bottles, we pass on the supplement that the property charges us, i.e. 0.5 euros per bottle.For larger quantities, please contact us on 05.57.40.59.36 ou firstname.lastname@example.org.